no et perdis...

dimecres, 1 de juny del 2011

Itty Bitty baby dress

 N'Aina, la filla d'Àngel i Deborah va néixer abans d'ahir. Es diu  Aina com la meva filla. Els va agradar el nom i van decidir posar-li el mateix!

Aina, Angel and Deborah's daughter as born two days ago. Her  name is the same as my daughter's. They liked it so much that they decided to call her daughter the same!
Per fi vaig tenir ocasió de provar de fer  un Itty Bitty baby dress de Made by Rae! El vaig fer en un matí, però no vaig  poder evitar fer-hi alguns canvis.
I finally got the chance to try the Itty Bitty baby dress pattern by Made  by Rae!. I sewed it in a morning, but I couldn't help myself to introduce some changes:




 Com a mare de dues criatures que sap com és de complicat vestir-los quan són tan petitets vaig decidir que seria mooooolt més còmode de posar si el feia completament  obert  i abotonat al darrere:


 As a mother of two children I know how difficult is to dress them when they are so small so I decided it would be a lot easier if I made it completely open with buttoned down back:





Tant de bo hagués sabut cosir quan va néixer la meva filla. N'hi hauria fet un munt com aquest!

I wish I had learnt before to sew. I would have made a ton like this when my daughter was born!




4 comentaris:

  1. Está genial el vestido!!! y así mucho más facil de poner tienes razón. un abrazo. olga

    ResponElimina
  2. Very cute! I like the button back!
    Thanks for linking up to Making It With Allie! I can't wait to see what you have for next week!
    AllieMakes.Blogspot.com

    ResponElimina
  3. Yes...anything to make baby changes easier is a good thing (;

    ResponElimina